Graeme Obree (born 11 September 1965, nicknamed “The Flying Scotsman”) is a Scottish racing cyclist who twice broke the world hour record, in July 1993 and April 1994, and was the individual pursuit world champion in 1993 and 1995. He was known for his unusual riding positions and for the “Old Faithful” bicycle he built which included parts from a washing machine. He joined a professional team in France but was fired before his first race. He has suffered from clinical depression and twice attempted suicide. His life and exploits have been dramatised in the film The Flying Scotsman. Obree created some of the most radical innovations in the history of bicycle design.
Programa de radio 240º 17/12/2019
Escuchá nuestro programa todos los martes por Colmena de 17 a 19 hs. Buenos Aires
Suscríbete a nuestro Boletín
Instagram Bicivilizados Radio
- Coronavirus, y el no challenge. Compartí tu foto en las redes.
- Bicivilizadxs enfrenta el conoravirus
- ¿Querés sumarte a Bicivilizadxs Radio 2020?
- Ecobici por Tembici, en menos de 1 año pasamos de la gloria a la normalidad.
- Salgo Sin Auto. Desafío 2020 de Santa Fe en bici. «La mirada llega un poco más allá de la bici como objeto»